Thursday, April 10, 2008

postal notice

A note on packages: some are getting stolen. For the record, I ALWAYS write thank you notes for received packages and letters, so if you sent me something and then never received word, I didn't receive it. I know how much trouble it is to go to the post office and I truly, deeply appreciate everything I receive. I'm sorry that your noble efforts are being taken and distributed by the Turkmenistan postal staff. As of yet, I believe all the letters and packages sent directly to Baharly are making it through - it's just the Ashgabat address which sprung a slight leak. If there is important news, email me. I check email about once a week, write responses at home, and then send them the next time I'm online. Please continue to try and send packages and letters, but please be forgiving if I fail to reply to something I never receive. I love you all, thanks.

No comments: